Supporting Art in Eastbourne and Surrounding Areas
Welcome to the
February 8th Elliot Roworth - Street Scene in Oils
March 14th AGM Doors open 6.45pm
April 11th Stephen Cheeseman - Workshop -
Watercolour horseracing scene with movement
May 9th Terry Hobbs
Waterfall on black background
May 25/26/27 Art Exhibition and Sale at Eastbourne Town Hall
June 13th Elda Abramson
July 11th Kerry Bennett
Watercolour and Inks
September 12th Alejandro Martinez
October 10th Sylvia Huggair - Workshop
November 2/3 Art Exhibition and Sale at Eastbourne Town Hall
November 14th Jennifer Bisset
Working with oils to create Abstract Landscape
December 5th Christmas Social
January 9th Celebration of Members Work
February 13th TBC
March 13th AGM Doors open 6.45pm
All SEA Events are held at St Saviour's Church Hall, South Street, Eastbourne on the second Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated.
They are free to members and guests are charged at £4:00 each.
There is no charge for entry to the Art Exhibitions but we do encourage visitors to donate to support the Mayor of Eastbourne's charities.
THE SOCIETY OF EASTBOURNE ARTISTS
Founded in 1946, our aim is to provide a warm and friendly environment in which to unite people with a common interest in art.
Membership is open to artists of all levels, whether professional, semi-professional, leisure painters or beginners, plus art hobbyists and art enthusiasts.
Our web site is easy to navigate:
* "Membership details": all you need to know about becoming a Member and what Membership includes
* "Members Events": the full agenda of events throughout the year
* "Exhibitions": about our two exhibitions each year including past winners of the various awards available.
* "Meet the Team": a brief bio on each of the Committee members who volunteer to run the Society on the Members behalf.
* "Contact us": a simple form to submit via email which a Committee member will respond to at the earliest opportunity.
(Use this form for requesting a membership application form, registering your interest in our Spring and Autumn exhibitions or for any other information regarding the Society)